As creatives we sometimes can experience a block that stops us from accessing our creative juices!
Some days our spark can dull a little, or it becomes dormant from the busyness that is life. We can become so overwhelmed and stressed by things that are going on in our life, that we feel drained, don’t feel creative or just too tired to think or do anything!
Whatever creative pursuit you pursue, you do it because you love it, it's your passion, it puts a fire in your belly, and makes you feel whole.
Unfortunately we don’t always allow ourselves time for our passion. We get too busy running errands for the business, family, or ourselves. When we finally get home, it's spending time with the family, making dinner or spending time with your partner on the lounge and catching up on recorded TV shows you've been meaning to watch.
We struggle to find the time to work on creative projects that bring us joy, inspiration, recognition, or an income.
Imagine having time to just create!
As an Artist, Blogger, Business Owner and Mum of two I know what it’s like to have no time, to have numerous tasks on my to-do list, and feel exhausted by just looking at it!
One of the reasons I started JAM was to help people manage their time by freeing them from the tedious tasks, so they can focus on their work and build a successful business.
How can outsourcing benefit you:
- Reduce stress & feeling overwhelmed from juggling multiple tasks,
- Become more productive, instead of wasting time on tedious tasks,
- Stop your worrying, and enjoy time to just be creative,
- Ease your frustration, by letting someone else deal with technology and social media,
- Cost effective, since its not taking up your time, you save money!
- Allows you time to grow your profile and business,
- Professional, online support available to you when you need it!