As we say goodbye to another year, and welcome a new one in its place, we often find ourselves compiling lists of goals to be achieved in the new year.
Maybe you like to make new year's resolutions that you try hard to follow through on (stop eating so much chocolate, haha!), or like me, choose a word to guide you through your new year.
But what about for your business?
As a new business owner, I have a list (okay maybe more than one!) of goals I wish to achieve for my business this year. With new goals comes an ever-growing to-do list and set of deadlines.
For example, here's just a few tasks on my list:
- Write, publish & promote blog posts,
- Create graphics for social media posts,
- Schedule posts for Facebook and Instagram.
- Update content on my website,
What's your business goal for 2018?
Do you have a set of new year's resolutions or goals for the new year? It could be relating to the direction you want your business to take, a set of milestones you wish to achieve, or a new partnership you wish to form to potentially grow your business?
Or, it might be something as simple as needing an extra set of hands to help you with your to-do list when you are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or stuck in a jam!
Kick off the new year with a VA
Tasks such as social media management, blog management, website maintenance, and design can be time-consuming, not to mention frustrating if it's something doesn't work out the way you want it.
By delegating time-consuming, and non-priority items to an experienced virtual assistant such as JAM you will be able to manage your responsibilities more effectively, in turn becoming more productive and gaining better results for your business. Not to mention, feel less stressed!
Here are some areas where we can help:
- Creation of invitations, flyers, advertisements, brochures, signs etc.
- Develop content for your website, blog, email newsletter or presentation,
- Schedule social media posts,
- Source, write, publish and promote blog posts,
- Typing of correspondence, training manuals, book chapters, mail merge letters etc.
- Format complex word documents, flyers, fact sheets, training manuals, business proposals, etc.
- Develop, maintain and publish content to your website,
- Design graphs, charts, infographics, blog graphics or illustrations,
- Develop and manage a blog for your business.
- Create PowerPoint presentations
Call us today, and start the new year off with a VA!
For more information regarding our services & rates, or to get in touch with us. Julie can be contacted on 0452 393094, email or by completing the contact form.
Photo credit: Sparkler - Cristian Escobar on Unsplash