Today I thought I'd share with you some benefits of outsourcing to a virtual assistant such as JAM Business Support Services.
1. Cost saving – hiring JAM as your virtual assistant works out to be more cost-effective than hiring full-time staff or a recruiting a temp. With a virtual assistant, you don’t pay for recruitment agency fees, or staff benefit fees such as Superannuation, sick, personal, or annual leave.
2. Flexibility – you can hire a VA for as long, or as little as you need, and only pay for the agreed hours.
3. Frees up time – by delegating time-consuming tasks to JAM you have more time to connect with new clients, and create new business opportunities.
4. Office space – working with a remote business such as JAM means you don’t need to provide office space, equipment or resources.
5. Less HR paperwork – working with JAM means you don’t have to worry about payroll taxes, completing job appraisals, or lodging employee benefits such Superannuation – so less paperwork for you, hurray!
If you are stuck in a jam, and need a hand with your to-do list give Julie a call on 0452 393094 or get in touch via our contact form.